Location: Thousand Island/Adirondack Region, NY
Compensation: $60-85K PLUS up to $75,000 loan repay
As the Occupational Therapist, you will serve clients in a Skilled Nursing Facility and assist in an Acute Care setting as needed. This facility provides multiple levels of support for a senior population, including assisted living. It offers 120 assisted living beds and 168 nursing home beds.
This is a Monday through Friday, days, direct hire role with excellent benefit package and relocation assistance.
- Must have at least 1 year experience
- Graduation from an accredited Occupational Therapy education program, with a minimum of a MS in Occupational Therapy.
- Current or eligible for NYS Occupational Therapy License in New York in good standing.
- Successful completion of all Occupational Therapy student internships.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all age groups to which service is provided.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and public relations skills.
- Understanding of the principles of growth and development to assess each patient's/resident's/registrant's age specific needs and provide age specific treatment and care.
About the area:
The facility is located in northern New York State near the Adirondack Mountains, minutes from The 1000 Islands. It features lush farmlands, miles of waterfront, acres of forest, quaint villages, and a booming commercial center. The 1000 Islands is a sightseer's paradise and a popular destination for those looking for an authentic outdoor vacation. Located along the peaceful border between Northern New York State (United States) and Southeastern Ontario (Canada), the 1000 Islands is a region of endless shorelines, rich history and unique culture.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Physical Therapist.