Location: St. Lawrence/Adirondack Region, New York
Compensation: $60-78K, depending on experience PLUS sign-on/tuition reimbursement
Occupational Therapist opportunity at an inpatient Skilled Nursing Facility. Located one hour north of Syracuse in the beautiful St. Lawrence/Adirondacks region of NY. Highly respected facility with great resources.
Generous tuition reimbursement or sign on bonus!!!
- Graduation from an accredited Occupational Therapy education program, with a minimum of a BS in Occupational Therapy.
- Successful completion of all Occupational Therapy student internships.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and public relations skills with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all age groups to which service is provided.
- Understanding of the principles of growth and development to assess each patient's / resident's / registrant's age-specific needs to provide age-specific treatment and care.
- New York State licensure and registration or eligible.
- BLS certification.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Occupational Therapist