Home Care RN Manager
Location: Syracuse, NY
Growing healthcare organization located in Syracuse, NY seeks a Home Care RN Manager.
As the Manager, Home Care RN, you will ensure the provision of high quality home care services. You will supervise the home care team and its practices to assure safe, effective, and efficient home care is provided by the home care team. You will implement and provide guidance on policies and procedures as well as identify areas of improvement or concerns. You will oversees orientation, supervision, direction, and evaluation of nursing, therapy, and staff.
- Supervise the interdisciplinary team of home care team.
- Complete an in-home and a written performance evaluation of supervised staff.
- Review staff's previously set goals and establish future goals.
- Monitor, document and discuss staff's completion of annual in-services, annual health evaluations, and the completion of the monthly safety in-services.
- Facilitate or perform education, training, and competency evaluations for appropriate staff for special care needs (i.e. Foley care, leg bag care, lift equipment).
- 5+ years' experience in home care.
- 2+ years' supervisory experience.
- BSN preferred or working on BSN with a minimum of 2 years of community health nursing experience.
- Licensed and registered as a professional nurse in good standing in NYS.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with the subject line: Home Care Manager.