Director of Rehabilitation
Location: Hornell, NY
Compensation: $90-105K with quarterly bonus
Our client is seeking a Director of Rehabilitation (Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist) for a position in the Southern Tier, one hour south of Rochester NY.
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility - Short Term Rehab - Long Term Care Outpatient
The Director of Rehabilitation Services team member assists with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by supervising rehab department staff in the provision, documentation, and billing of therapy services in compliance with Federal and State Laws, Regulations, and Practice Acts; assists in the hiring, orientation, and training of staff therapists, therapy assistants, and rehabilitation aides; participates in required meetings, in-services, programs, and general orientation; maintains a clinical caseload at a minimum of 35% productivity; attends to clinical, fiscal, and customer service outcomes and action plan under-performance as indicated.
- Licensed Occupational Therapist/Physical Therapist/Speech Language Pathologist professionally educated in an accredited curriculum with a baccalaureate degree required, MS or DPT preferred.
- State specific license to practice required
- Management experience preferred
- Experience in the geriatric field of Occupational/Physical Therapy or Speech Language Pathology preferable.
- Experience with computer hardware and software including Microsoft Office preferred.
- Ability to teach, inspire and motivate others; leadership qualities; ability to organize workload, delegate assignments and promote teamwork required.
- Must have interest in working with the elderly, and respect the rights of residents during care and treatment services.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Director of Rehabilitation