Director of Rehabilitation
Location: Lake Placid, NY
Exciting Director of Rehabilitation opportunity for a Skilled Nursing Facility in Lake Placid, NY.
Direct Hire – Days – Mon through Fri – Full Time – Benefits
The Director of Rehabilitation will oversee a skilled and committed team. This is an outstanding opportunity for a licensed Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist with supervisory/leadership experience. Great potential for professional growth: depending on experience, this role has the potential to expand into a regional leadership position at a stable, growing organization known for high quality care.
Facility services and programs:
- Respite Care
- Memory Care Program
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing
This Skilled Nursing Facility offers:
- Personalized, comprehensive orthopedic, post-surgical and cardiac rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Dedicated rehab therapy unit
- Spacious and bright rehab gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- On-campus emergency room, medical fitness, medical office building, and laboratory services
- Private, comfortable rooms for all residents
- Home-like, friendly atmosphere with spacious courtyard garden, landscaped grounds with mountain views, and attractive common spaces
- Greenhouse that is wheelchair accessible
- Campus with paved walking paths
- Onsite convent
- Daily worship services and chapel
- Lake Placid Olympic Village nearby
- Daily management of patient scheduling and RUG categories. Coordinate discharge planning meeting weekly with rehab team to include monitoring of patient goals, functional levels, and end of therapy projections.
- Prepare/submit Therapy Services Forecast Tool monthly to corporate Director of Rehabilitation projecting caseload targets, staffing needs, and earned revenue potential.
- Coordinate rehab team monthly meeting to facilitate program development, review of financials/productivity, and address employee concerns.
- Participate in program development and marketing initiatives in conjunction with Community Relations Coordinator
- MS in Physical or Occupational Therapy
- NYS Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist License in good standing
- Proven Management skills
- Previous Skilled Nursing experience preferred.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Director of Rehabilitation.