Location: Auburn, NY
As the Clinical Dietitian, you will act as a contributing team member in establishing and implementing the multidisciplinary care plan through assessment and planning according to the specific nutritional needs and status of residents and participants.
- Perform required nutritional assessments.
- Maintain adequate follow up for High Nutritional Risk residents/participants.
- Perform required Tube feeding, Weight loss, Initial, and skin assessments.
- Write Tube Feeding orders and make recommendations to MD/NP.
- Generate and update resident care plan.
- Provide diet counseling to residents, resident families, friends and staff regarding dietary restrictions.
- Assist with menu planning through provision of feedback from residents and observed plate waste.
- B.A or B.S in dietetics from an ADA accredited academic institution.
- Current registration is desired but RD eligible will be considered.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to perform nutrition assessments and care plans.
- 1-2 years long term/acute care experience preferred
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Clinical Dietitian.