Chief Compliance Officer
Location: One hour north of Syracuse, NY, on the edge of the beautiful Adirondack mountains region and 1000 Islands/Lake Ontario.
- Healthcare Organization is committed to the operation of an effective ongoing compliance program.
- The position of Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- The CCO is responsible for the development, implementation, and oversight of daily operation of the Corporate Compliance Program for the System.
- The position is responsible for development and implementation of internal monitoring and auditing plans to assess current state of organizational operations and processes and to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and internal policy related to accreditation, licensure, revenue cycle compliance, and internal operations.
- Development and implementation of risk assessment and compliance audit activities and integrated strategies for communication of expectations and reporting results are the key functions of this position, and include Board-level reporting.
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, health care or related field required. MHA, MBA or MS in Healthcare Administration or equivalent education is desirable.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Progressive experience in Corporate Compliance, including minimum of 3-5 years of Director/Manager responsibilities in a multi-system, healthcare environment providing direction and oversight of regulatory and compliance management is required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of current internal audit and regulatory compliance planning techniques and technologies as well as the methods used in performing risk assessment and internal audit.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Must possess the knowledge to adapt to various types of computer software packages.
- Excellent human relations and oral/written communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate multiple projects and functions.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team, possessing strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Advanced analytical skills.
Minimum License Requirement :
- CCB or equivalent certification preferred
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Apply Chief Compliance Officer