Chief Financial Officer
Location: One hour north of Syracuse, NY, on the edge of the beautiful Adirondack mountains region and 1000 Islands/Lake Ontario.
Healthcare hospital system in the greater Syracuse, NY region seeks a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to serve as a member of the leadership team. Located in the beautiful Adirondack region, this is an outstanding opportunity for financial professional to guide the growth, quality and financial stability of the organization. This role will provide the overall direction, oversight and guidance to the operational activities of multiple clinical departments. Bachelor's degree required with Masters preferred. A minimum of three years of progressive healthcare administration experience, five years supervisory experience, and recent hospital system experience is a must.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will:
- Provide overall direction, oversight and guidance to the operational activities of various clinical departments within the organization.
- Be responsible for continued growth, quality outcomes and compliance with all federal and state regulatory requirements while maintaining financial stability for these departments.
- Provide leadership to and direct the operations of Radiology and Laboratory.
- Oversee hospital's Primary Care/Specialty Clinics, Outpatient Behavioral Health Programs.
- Participate in organizational planning, setting annual goals, monitoring progress, and evaluating results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives are met.
- Ensure that all required infrastructure, provider contracts and support services are in place to achieve established goals and objectives, efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and implement policies and operational practices, and coordinate and promote common activities of all constituent components in order to deliver the optimum quality outcomes for service areas.
- Manage operations by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, and policies.
- Implement programs to ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profit.
- Provide direction and structure for operating units.
- Oversee provider contracts and works to enhance relationships with providers
- Implement improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
- Develop and create strategies and policies aligned with organizational goals.
- Must have recent experience working in a hospital system. Additional experience with financial responsibilities in Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Home Care, and Physician Practices highly desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Healthcare Administration, or Finance required. Master's preferred.
- A minimum of 3 or more year's progressive healthcare administrative experience, with at least five years in a leadership or supervisory position.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with the subject line: Apply Chief Financial Officer